About Me

My photo
crazy, but happy :-)

Friday, April 4, 2014

Gloria Lemay Made Me Cry

This is the most beautiful and helpful list for postpartum families I've ever seen. I teared up on several of them, particularly;



4. Come over about 2 in the afternoon, hold the baby while I have a hot shower, put me to bed with the baby and then fold all the piles of laundry that have been dumped on the couch, beds or in the room corners. If there’s no laundry to fold yet, do some.
and:

10. Make me a giant pot of vegetable soup and clean the kitchen completely afterwards. Take a big garbage bag and empty every trash basket in the house and reline with fresh bags.

Do yourself a favor and read this list, follow the tips, and become the best friend that has ever been!
http://www.glorialemay.com/blog/?p=34

No comments: