Saturday - chicken and broccoli pasta
- cooked a pound of pasta, but only used half for tonight
Sunday - pasta marinara with ground beef
- used rest of pasta from Saturday
- cooked a small amount of ground beef to add to sauce, then used that pan to cook more ground beef and ground sausage
- added leftover sauce to cooked meat
- also cooked rice in the pressure cooker while browning the meats
Monday - stuffed pepper casserole
- used meat, sauce, and rice from Sunday
With the magic of prepping ahead, the stuffed pepper casserole took less than 10 minutes from refrigerator to table.
I sliced bell peppers, tossed them in olive oil and layered them in the bottom of a pan, then put them under the broiler while I warmed up the filling (that was already cooked.)
Then I dumped all the filling on top of the pan full of peppers, topped it with a mix of breadcrumbs, nutritional yeast, olive oil, and Jane's Krazy salt and broiled for another couple of minutes. Super easy and delicious!