About Me

Saturday, September 20, 2008

ACOG and McDonald's

I'm stealing this post from another blogger because she has put it so brilliantly, I can't possibly do it better. :-)

This is an excerpt about the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology's (ACOG) legislative goals for the coming year. They listed our little ol' midwives as their number two most important issue!

<<<<<<<
Which brings me to the point of this ramble. When a professional provides a service to about 1% of the general population, why does the professional who services the other 99% jump to the defensive? That'd be like McDonald's, a multibillion-dollar worldwide corporation, attacking a little mom-and-pop restaurant for making a chicken sandwich similar to theirs.
>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Please read the whole post here, it is definitely worth the time: Keyboard Revolutionary

No comments: