About Me

My photo
crazy, but happy :-)

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I get lost coming home






New windows and siding!!

Ok, I'm only exaggerating a little. I haven't actually gotten lost, but the house looks so amazing and so completely different that I'm surprised I haven't passed right by it (not even taking into consideration that I am directionally challenged.) Thank goodness I haven't done any landscaping or I might for sure drive right by.

The windows all go up...and get this...down, too! Not only that, there is glass in ALL the places glass should be! Crazy, I know! The siding not only looks fantastic, but contains NO asbestos, not even a little! I mean Paige could eat parts of it for lunch everyday (which I wouldn't put past her) and she would totally survive!

The only bad thing is that now it makes my door, which I thought was white, look dingy and makes the yard look even worse. Give me a break, I'm working on it! We bought a dark teal paint for the front and garage door and eventually those bushes will be tamed. But for now, I am just as happy as I can be with my little house!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

It look terrific, Kolbi!

I'm sorry I didn't get to chat with you more yesterday. It was wonderful to at least see you. :-)

Kolbi said...

I agree! I wish I could have chatted with everyone more and heard the action plan! Darn work...