About Me

My photo
crazy, but happy :-)

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My life

I have a very nice little life.

I work hard for it, I rarely have more than two days off a month, but I like what I do and I am able to afford all that I need and some that I want, so things are okay. On paper, my life doesn't appear that great; my house isn't the nicest, my schooling isn't as organized as it should be, my dog barks at all hours of the night, my job isn't glamorous, there is no husband in sight, I don't have a lot of friends, I still don't have my Christmas scrapbooks made, and on and on.

The crazy thing is that I'm happy and my kids are, too, so all is well. Sometimes I forget the big picture and get bogged down in all the "on paper" details. Today I had a conversation with my best friend who is going through a rough time and I realized that a whole lot of people would be really happy to have my little life.

No comments: