About Me

My photo
crazy, but happy :-)

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WE WIN!!!!!

I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT I'M SO EXCITED!!! BASICALLY, IF YOU ARE CERTIFIED NATIONALLY AS A CPM YOU CAN START PRACTICING LEGALLY NOW!! IT'S HARD TO PUT TOGETHER A COHERENT THOUGHT, SO I'M GOING TO C&P FROM THE EMAIL LIST:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
The Supreme Court ruled in our favor today!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ruling was based on standing. Yay for our lawyers for making such a good case on that!

You can see the opinon and summary here - http://www.courts.mo.gov/Courts/PubOpinions.nsf/0f87ea4ac0ad4c0186256405005d3b8e/f291298ad8cf21978625747100797615?OpenDocument

The plantiffs have 10 days to request a rehearing. We've been told is it *very* rare for the SC to agree to rehear a case, but the decision won't be "final" until that's over. So keep praying.

WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, send us some money so we can finish paying our attorneys. We have only $33,000 to go!!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I THINK THE ONLY PROPER WAY TO CELEBRATE TO TO GET PREGNANT AND USE A LEGAL MIDWIFE, HMM. THERE'S ONLY THE ONE TINY GLITCH... ;-)

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Kolbi, you are too funny!
Ecstatic with you!

Anonymous said...

Kolbi-You probably think I am a bigger dork now for rummaging through your old blog posts. I knew there would be something in here about winning so I thought I would browse. Anyway, looks like I am just out of the loop. I am so happy now I could get pregnant again!! Ok maybe I should wait a year or so. But I may just have a home birth with my next...it would sure beat driving an hour and a half every week to prenatal appointments!!

Rawne

Kolbi said...

Are you kidding?! I'm so happy someone actually reads this at all! LOL